Sunday, December 7, 2008

Alluvium: First signs

So now I have a blog. The last blog I had was before Google bought Blogger - which dates me. I'm still not sure about the name. The first name I tried was taken by someone who can't even form complete sentences. The second name I tried was terrible and I thought better of it anyway. The third name I tried, alluvium, was used by for a blog that has a single post, dated 13 June 2001. So this is Alluvial Thoughts.

I guess my goal here is to write down whatever comes into my head, whatever I think is neat or worth thinking about. Topics I consider interesting range from Christian theology, mathematical physics, astronomy, evolutionary biology, short fiction, current events, politics, video games...

I hope you get the point. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment